It's 2022 and the trends of wearing hip hop rings is at an all-time high it most definitely is the perfect year to shoot for a more fashionable look, and you can never go wrong with bling rings.
Metallic rings and plain bands have had a good run, and currently the rave right now are hip-hop iced out rings. Iced out rings are rings covered with diamonds. One great thing about this fashion item is the versatility in style.
They have a stop and stare effect, especially when worn in pairs or paired with hip hop - style watches and bracelets Read in to find out some best iced out ring ideas for men in 2022.
1. 18k Gold Plated Star Ring: Wearing the star ring has become a sort of culture for hip hop and rap music; it has been dubbed “the rapper star ring.” It is popular among rappers and after all, it does catch the eye when you go on stage and grab the mic. A subject of so many conspiracy theories ranging from the occultic to being symbols of the gods to Christianity and even bad luck, this gold hip hop ring is perfect for anyone with a flair for the mysterious.
2. Single-row Diamond Hip Hop Rings: Studded with 5A Cubic Zirconia diamonds of different sizes, this ring is a simple yet classy iced out ring perfect for getting on your bling while keeping things toned down. Great as an engagement ring, rapper pinky ring and for striking a balance if donning multiple rings on the two hands. Available in 14k gold and white gold plating and comes in sizes 5/6/7/8/9/10/11.
3. 12mm Micro Pave Round Cut Band: Here is the alpha male of men's bling rings. It is big, bold and manly. This ring is completely encrusted with CZ stones, with a copper band and 14K real gold or white gold plating, made with 3-6 prong-setting craftsmanship, these rings are resistant to theirs diamonds falling off. It is available in sizes 6/7/8/9/10/11.
4. 10mm Cz Cuban Link Ring: A favorite amongst big shot hip hop artiste, this gold hip hop ring is a unique jewelry piece that will always be in vogue. Best paired with Cuban neck laces and bracelet for the complete rapper look. Made with solid brass and 14K real gold or white gold plating, it is famed for it's 5 times plating which gives an everlasting lustre.
5. 11mm Iced Routable Cuban Ring: This jewelry piece is ranked high amongst men's bling rings for its abundance of diamonds and its large rotable frame. Light up the room from all angles with this iced-out ring and get more attention than you can handle. Made with 3A+ Cubic zirconia stones on a copper band with 14K real gold or white gold plating. Available in sizes 6/7/8//9/10/11.
6. Iced Out Blue Row Diamond Ring: Made with 14k gold studded with blue diamond stones, this ring is the perfect touch of colorful spark on an all-white or all-black get up. A must-have in any ring lover's collection. It has a sturdy copper band and comes with a gold / white gold / rose gold finish.
How To Buy Men's Hip Hop Rings
When it comes to buying men's hip hop rings, there are several things to consider before you decide on the one you want to purchase. Unfortunately, many people purchase hip hop rings without doing research, and they end up disappointed with the quality and design of their ring when they receive it in the mail or at their doorstep.
By following this guide on how to buy mens hip hop rings, you'll learn about 7 things that you should keep in mind as you shop for your next set of rings.
• Metal Quality: The first thing you want to consider when buying hip hop rings is metal quality. Most jewelry is made of silver or gold, but if you're shopping in lower price ranges, they could be silver-plated or gold-plated. Make sure that whatever hip hop ring you buy has at least 10 karats of pure metal (14K gold and 18K gold). If it doesn't, it might look like real gold or silver on your finger, but it won't hold up over time. This will also help ensure your hip hop ring looks great for years to come.
• Ring Thickness: Before buying a ring, you should ensure it is your desired thickness. The average ring size for men is between 9/16 and 5/8 of an inch thick. It's important to note that some men prefer thinner bands, while others prefer thicker bands. If you fall into either category, be sure to check out rings that fit your preference before making a purchase.
• Fit And Comfort: While picking out a hip hop ring, you'll have a lot of options when it comes to choosing its style. You can go for one that shows off your personal sense of style or you can opt for something more discreet. Try on as many rings as possible and pay attention to how they feel around your finger—you want something that doesn't pinch or make you uncomfortable in any way.
• Design and Appearance: The first thing you'll want to consider is design and appearance. The hip hop ring should complement your look, whether it is sportswear or a tuxedo. You may be surprised at how nice many rings are nowadays, but always make sure they're not gaudy or too shiny as that might draw attention where you don't want it.
• Price: Not all hip hop rings are created equal, and price is a good indication of quality. If you're buying a ring that costs $10 or less, there's a chance it will be made with poor materials, fall apart quickly and look cheap. It might not be able to withstand regular wear and tear, either. Try spending between $40 and $100 for something with decent materials that can stand up to your daily activities.
• Customer Reviews: Before purchasing hip hop rings, it's important to read reviews from existing customers. You can learn from their experience and make a more informed decision about which ring you choose. It will also give you some ideas for future purchases as well.
• Opt for an authentic vendor: It is crucial that your ring perfectly fits. Consult size charts made available at stores. Unfitting rings look tacky and rings too small will deliver the most uncomfortable experience. Authenticity when it comes to selecting iced out rings is indispensable, fakes and copies of iced out ring tends to fixie-out and loose its luster and shine after a few uses. Therefore, you should buy your ring from authentic vendor like Laie Jewelry.
Mix different rings
One of the best things about rings like the gold plated star ring and iced rotable Cuban ring is how noticeable they are due to their vast surface area. If you wear them all the time, however, it can seem a little off-kilter.
To make your hands feel more complete, we propose pairing them with some other rings. This implies trying to match the bulkiness and vibrancy. For example, the star ring with an equally bold ring like the 12mm Micro Pave Round Cut Band on your other hand helping to give you a more symmetrical appearance that shows you value and care for making the right fashion statement.
Mixing different types of hip hop rings is also a good way to decide which cuts and designs work for you. Just because you like one style doesn't mean another won't look better. Try them all out and make sure to consider both gold and silver options.
Rings are trendy statement pieces you can hardly ever go wrong with so, do not shy away from the funky look it can give. If you are new to donning rings especially hip hop iced out rings, you might want to start with a few pieces of a cool design like the single rowed hip hop iced out rings and then go bolder as you experiment to know your preferences and how far you can go. If any of your loves one is a hip hop lover, these iced out rings will also make a special and thoughtful gift specially chosen for them.