We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and that starts with knowing the correct size, so you get exactly what you want.
We know that choosing the right Laie jewelry size can be surprisingly challenging. In this case, we put together a complete guide to choosing the right size of chain, bracelet &ring for you!
Chain Size Guide
Here is some pictures for your reference:
Please Note: This size guide is only for your reference as sizing and fit may vary from person to person.
Bracelet Size Guide
1. Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape, or a strip of paper.
2. If you are using a plain strip of paper, then measure that item with a ruler to determine your wrist size.
3. Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
For the width, please check this picture:
Refer to the bracelet size chart below:
Ring Size Guide
To choose the correct size for you, measure and find your ring size as follows:
1. Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string about 15cm long and 1cm WIDE. Wrap the paper or string around the finger to be sized. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
2. Use a pen to mark the string on paper where the long end overlaps. Measure the mark from the end of the length of paper on string with a ruler.
3. Locate your ring size by locating your measurement on the printed chart. If the measurement falls in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size.
Then compare your measurement to our sizing picture. The length of your paper is equal to the inner circumference shown below.
If you need special sizing, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
Q: What happens if I get the wrong size? Can I exchange it for another size?
A: If it's not a right fit, we'll exchange it for free, as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as it was when you bought it and you bought it within the 15 days.
Unfortunately, you won’t likely be able to exchange your jewelry for another size if you have been wearing it for some time.